Freelance Author (m/f/d) – Pricing
Share this job
%d visitors are currently looking at the job
Be part of a growing business – start your career at IU!
Since its founding in 1998, the IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented bachelor and master programs in various disciplines. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-recognized. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their satisfaction. Through our employees’ entrepreneurial mindset we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50 percent.
Course Title: Pricing
Study Programme: Bachelor Entrepreneurship, Distance Learning
- Strategic Pricing
- Cost based pricing
- Customer based pricing
- Competition based pricing
- Pricing strategy
- Product Life Cycle
- Market segmentation
- Negotiating prices
- Ethics and legal implications
- Remote and freelance contract
- Ability to develop your academic writing
- Guidelines and support from internal departments
- Opportunities to work on similar future projects
- Creating a course book and reading list (130-180 pages) from an existing module description
- Creating various assessment types
- A completed academic degree and profile (Master or PhD) related to the subject area
- Industry experience and/or previous experience developing course materials is advantageous
For your application to be considered please submit the following documents (in English and in a single .pdf file):
- Tailored CV and Cover Letter (including your earliest start date)
- An independent writing sample (3-5 pages) related to one of the topics listed under ‘Course Content’
- Academic Transcripts
We look forward to receiving your application.
For questions please contact Sheyla Fröhler (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
For further information please visit https://www.iu-careers.com/ or https://www.iu.de/en/
We’re the team that is driving the convergence of students, education, and
industry without limits. We are not just teachers, but the innovators of new ways to work closer with each student and test our collective ideas in industry, in real time. We are closing the gaps between teacher and students, and between students and the workforce.
Make collaboration standard practice.
Be courageous and take risks.
Embrace innovation always.
Strive for the empowerment of everyone.
Adopt a growth mindset for scale.
Focus on getting things done on time.
Put customer focus first.