Online Tutor: Data Engineering (m/f/d)
Share this job
%d visitors are currently looking at the job
Grow with us – Start your career at IU!
Are you looking for a new challenge as a freelancer in the education sector? Then come aboard IU International University. You will be involved in projects that aim to drive IU forward as one of the fastest growing education groups. Your job opportunities are versatile, for example in teaching or as an author. As a freelancer, you are part of our team, benefit from our team spirit and can contribute your expertise.
We are currently looking for an (m/f/d) on a fee basis in the course:
- Foundations of Data Engineering
- NoSQL In Depth
- Architectures for Data Processing at Scale
- Containerization In Depth
- Governance & Security
- Operational Aspects
– Regular online tutorials (Q&A sessions) via Teams (2/month)
– Production of short video elements (2/month)
– Correction of exams via a digital evaluation portal
– Communication with students on a regular basis (24hrs service level)
– A completed university degree relevant to the subject
– Course-specific expertise and practical experience
– Affinity for online teaching / e-learning and web-based teaching programs
– Native or near-native English language skills
– Confident use of Microsoft Office and experience in using IT-supported correction software
– Access to a workstation with a high-capacity Internet connection and appropriate hardware
These tasks can be completed remotely; no personal attendance is required.
If you find yourself in this profile, we are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the job posting number in any communication. Please note that applications via e-mail cannot be considered.
For more information, please visit www.iu-fernstudium.de or our career page www.iu-careers.com
We’re the team that is driving the convergence of students, education, and
industry without limits. We are not just teachers, but the innovators of new ways to work closer with each student and test our collective ideas in industry, in real time. We are closing the gaps between teacher and students, and between students and the workforce.
Make collaboration standard practice.
Be courageous and take risks.
Embrace innovation always.
Strive for the empowerment of everyone.
Adopt a growth mindset for scale.
Focus on getting things done on time.
Put customer focus first.