Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
%d Besucher:innen sehen sich gerade den Job an
Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Grow with us – start your career at IU now!
Join our assistent team in full-time (40 hrs./week) as Executive Assistant (m/f/d) at our location in Munich.
- Supporting the management in administrative and organizational tasks as well as in daily work processes, in particular characterized by the optimal planning, implementation and coordination of management processes and appointments (including preparation and follow-up of meetings)
- Support in the preparation of evaluations and presentations plus coordination and monitoring of projects
- Taking over the travel planning of the management and support in all organizational matters of daily business
- Organisations of meetings with senior external stakeholders including advisory board members, investors, and partners
- Office management: orders, mail management and booking meeting rooms
- You hold a university degree, providing a strong educational foundation for this position.
- Your extensive experience in management assistance for C-level executives sets you apart as a valuable candidate.
- You are fully fluent in English and German, you possess excellent communication skills.
- Your flexibility, strong organizational talent, and independent work style enable you to handle diverse tasks effectively.
- With a high level of service understanding, efficient task completion, and IT proficiency, particularly in MS Office applications, you are well-prepared for this role.
- Design your ideal career and pathway: Explosive growth enables great opportunities. Tell us your dream career, and we will help you make it a reality.
- Work from home, work from anywhere: We blur the lines between local and remote by embracing collaborative & video meeting technologies. Working from abroad for a while sounds good to you? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefit.
- Flexible working times: It’s your call. We trust you will get things done.
- It’s your choice: You can choose your equipment freely. Everybody has his/her own preferences concerning hardware.
- Up level your education: Enjoy free up-skilling courses, language courses & discounted degree courses. There is always something new to learn!
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
- Fruit baskets are yesterday, today we go for benefits that really count! Whether it’s a job bike, employee discounts, company pension plan or net wage optimization: we’re constantly working to get the most out of it for you.
Who are we? Germany’s largest university – and not just an excellent choice for studying, but also an outstanding Great Place to Work®! As an edutech company, we rely on state-of-the-art technology and data-driven approaches. That’s why AI-driven voice assistants and other GPT systems have long become part of our daily work routine, helping us to focus on exciting projects. Here at IU, over 4,000 employees are dedicated to making a difference. Start now and join the Gamechangers!
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, fast and even without a cover letter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Philipp Kanceljak at email@example.com.
Actions speak louder than words: We cherish our “Culture of Everyone” and would like to take this opportunity to empathize that we do not tolerate discrimination towards any race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. We welcome you as you are and look forward to nurturing our diverse community at the IU!