Lecturer Digital Business Models (m/w/d)
Diesen Job teilen
%d Besucher:innen sehen sich gerade den Job an
Grow with us – Start your career at IU International University of Applied Sciences
Would you like to pass on your practical knowledge to our students? Then come aboard IU International University as a freelancer. Whilst teaching, you will pass on your practical experience to our students and engage in a lively exchange with them.
What is particularly important to us is that freelancers are also part of our teams: they benefit from the exchange of ideas and mutual support and can fully contribute their expertise.
To strengthen our team, for coming June 2022 we are looking for lecturers (m/f/d) on a fee basis for Digital Business Models with a volume of 18 teaching units.
Your future tasks
- Independent execution of courses based on provided teaching and learning materials (e.g. lecture notes, slide sets).
- Imparting scientifical knowledge with a high degree of practical relevance.
- Deepening the theory relevant to the course by focusing on the use of interactive methods (e.g. provided case studies).
- Individual support of students in all questions concerning the course content.
You will convince us with
- Excellent English written and oral language skills
- Successfully completed university studies corresponding to the subject area (at least Master’s degree or equivalent)
- Professional experience, including at least 3 years of relevant practical experience in the subject area to be taught outside of the university
- Pedagogical aptitude and didactic qualification, ideally proven by experience in academic teaching
- Intercultural awareness and competence, ideally acquired through international experience
- Enjoyment in dealing with young people
What we offer you
- Modern teaching
- Meaningful activity
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Familiar and supportive working atmosphere
This course concept consist of a self-studying part for students and virtual part (taught via MS Teams) of 18 teaching units (45 minutes each).
These lectures are designed to be very interactive and complement (deepen) the theory that students are expected to get to know beforehand.
Ideally on a weekly basis and can take place from Monday to Friday, 5 pm until 10 pm and Saturday 9 am until 5 pm.
You find yourself in this profile and you are looking for a new challenge as a freelancer? We are looking forward to your application!
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that applications via e-mail cannot be considered.
For further information, please visit www.iu.de or our career page www.iu-careers.com
Wir heben die Grenzen auf und bringen Studierende, Bildung und Industrie zusammen. Wir sind nicht einfach nur Lehrende – wir sind Innovatorinnen und Innovatoren. Wir gehen neue Wege, um eng mit den Studierenden zusammenzuarbeiten und unsere gemeinsamen Ideen in der Wirtschaft zu testen, in Echtzeit. Wir schließen die Lücken zwischen Lehrenden und Studierenden ebenso wie die zwischen Studierenden und Arbeitskräften.
Hilf gemeinsam Großes zu erreichen
Sei mutig und setze auf Risiko
Sei offen für Innovation
Gib alles, um alle anderen zu stärken
Entwickle Dein growth mindset
Achte auf Dein Zeitmanagement
Gib unseren Kunden Priorität