(Mid/Senior) Product Manager – AI/NLP education services (m/f/d)
Diesen Job teilen
Support our innovative Synthetic Teaching team remotely across Germany, preferably in Munich, at one of our locations in Germany or remotely across Germany starting immediately in full-time as (Mid / Senior) Product Manager – AI/NLP education services (m/f/d).
- Take over responsibility for our next generation AI-powered (NLP) core teaching services as an experienced product manager
- Evaluate user-research, market/innovation trends and competition to determine what features to build
- Explore, define, and develop new valuable use-cases and scalable features that optimizes our user´s study outcomes
- Improve and maintain existing services and bring them to the next level
- Steer the service development engineers to facilitate successful implementation
- Be responsible for the entire lifecycle – from idea, through explore, validate, grow, sustain, and eventually retire
- Accountable to the business for delivering value to customers in line with the company´s strategy
- Coordinate with higher management, stakeholders, and our AI/Data-Science team to plan roadmaps, prioritize epics and funnel into development
- You have minimum of 3 years’ experience as a product manager with track-record of at least one or more successfully launched digital product/services
- You have experience in technical domains and understand how AI/NLP models are working. Ideally, you understand which AI/NLP models are used to solve which problems / provide which value
- You are thinking in solutions and tend to focus on simplicity (think big start with MVP)
- You have a lean start-up mentality and want to help us revolutionize education
- You can derive and execute tactical decisions from company & department strategies that can be implemented in the current business and simultaneously bring us further towards our big vision
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are accustomed to working with cross-functional product teams applying modern product development practices
- You are a collaborative team player, with a positive personality and passion
- You have a great sense of vision; you can pitch concept ideas and bring the team along for the ride
- You have great communication skills, fluent English especially in writing, speaking German is a plus
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work from wherever you want …: Project management tools (e.g. Scrum) and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? What about a sabbatical?
Become part of our Data Science & AI team at Germany's largest university! We develop solutions to further increase our efficiency and productivity – through automation, higher clocking, and better monitoring of our processes.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! If you have any other questions, feel free to contact our Tech Recruiting team at Tech-Recruiting@iu.org.
Words are followed by actions: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at IU!
Wir entwickeln eine digitale Form der Bildung, die überall zugänglich ist – egal, wo man sich befindet. Unsere Lösungen sind mobil, ständig und an jedem Ort verfügbar. Durch den Einsatz von KI, NLP, Big Data Analytics, IoT, Cloudplattformen und Softwareentwicklung führen wir die digitale Transformation der Bildung an.
Hilf gemeinsam Großes zu erreichen
Sei mutig und setze auf Risiko
Sei offen für Innovation
Gib alles, um alle anderen zu stärken
Entwickle Dein growth mindset
Achte auf Dein Zeitmanagement
Gib unseren Kunden Priorität