Professor computer vision (m/f/d)
Diesen Job teilen
%d Besucher:innen sehen sich gerade den Job an
Grow with us – start your career at IU International University of applied sciences (hereafter: “IU”)!
You are passionate about passing on knowledge, conducting research, and interacting with students? Then you will be in your element at IU? Then you are in your element at IU. As one of the fastest growing educational groups, we represent the values of a modern educational institution and are aware of the responsibility of passing on knowledge to future generations. In order to ideally prepare our students for the job market in a wide variety of fields, you will teach various topics, conduct research, and provide new perspectives in the digitized world.
As a pioneer in digital education, IU offers private and state-recognized degree programmes in Artificial Intelligence via online teaching.
Support our team full- or part-time starting now (online teaching via distance learning):
Professor (m/f/d) of Computer Vision
- teaching Bachelor and Master courses and supervise student theses in Computer Vision and related fields
- research in the field of Computer Vision
- dedicated and professional input to the further development of the distance learning and the creation of an online study program in the area of Computer Vision
- design and develop the online study program. As a university of applied sciences, we emphasizeindustry-relevant education andusemodern teaching methods to reach a global audience.
- collaboration with committees and partners involved in shaping higher education
- You are an expert who is distinguished by comprehensive and outstanding professional competence. You want to apply your pedagogical skills gained from previous professional practice and academic work to teaching at the IU.
- You have completed a PhD in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or a field relevant to the position.
- You have at least five years of professional working experience, of which at least three years are obtained in a relevant position in industry. Demonstrated experience of leadership in SME or larger companies is a plus.
- You have a proven track record of developing artificial intelligence in industry within your specialization and can demonstrate your leadership of developing and applying artificial intelligence in your area with a list of projects you have shaped.
- You have also gained experience in teaching and are interested in the use of modern university didactics. Ideally, you have experience in online teaching or video production.
- You are team-oriented and focus your thoughts and actions on the long-term goals of IU. Collegiality, cooperation, as well as reliability characterize you.
Ideally, applicants (m/f/d) will take on practical and application-oriented courses, also in Bachelor and Master programs, especially in the areas of:
- Classical and modern methods of computer vision
- (Required:) Computer vision using deep learning with focus on topics such as:
- Semantic image segmentation
- Representation learning
- Semi- , self-supervised & unsupervised learning techniques
- Object tracking
- 3D representation and reconstruction
- SLAM – simultaneus localization and mapping
- a value-driven university with flat hierarchies
- a research-friendly environment
- the opportunity to contribute to the development of the university in the medium-term
- home office and flexible working hours
- networked and collegial work with state-of-the-art technology
- 30 days of vacation
- various employee discounts
- company pension plan
Your application documents must include a CV including your past research and teaching experience, a list of publications and conference contributions relevant to the position, as well as a list of the projects you have worked on in industry, including a description of your involvement in these projects. Also, please include a summary of your leadership experience, as well as a research plan for your future research.
If you meet the recruitment requirements and are interested in practical and technically sound teaching in a committed team, then apply online via our career portal.
For further questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be found at www.iu-fernstudium.org or https://www.iu-karriere.org/
Wir heben die Grenzen auf und bringen Studierende, Bildung und Industrie zusammen. Wir sind nicht einfach nur Lehrende – wir sind Innovatorinnen und Innovatoren. Wir gehen neue Wege, um eng mit den Studierenden zusammenzuarbeiten und unsere gemeinsamen Ideen in der Wirtschaft zu testen, in Echtzeit. Wir schließen die Lücken zwischen Lehrenden und Studierenden ebenso wie die zwischen Studierenden und Arbeitskräften.
Mache Kollaboration zu deinem Prinzip
Sei mutig und setze auf Risiko
Sei offen für Innovation
Gib alles, um alle anderen zu stärken
Entwickle dein growth mindset
Achte auf dein Zeitmanagement
Gib unseren Kunden Priorität