Software Engineer Fullstack (m/f/d) – TypeScript
Diesen Job teilen
%d Besucher:innen sehen sich gerade den Job an
Grow with us – Start your career at IU!
Are you an IT expert looking for a new professional challenge? Then support the IU International University of Applied Sciences with your know-how. You will work in an interdisciplinary, technically broad-based team on the further development of our sophisticated system landscape – with the aim of expanding our educational offer and spreading it via eCommerce channels. Show what you can do in terms of code quality, testing and agile processes and inspire with your innovative ideas.
Support our team remotely across Germany starting immediately in full-time/part-time as (Senior) Software Engineer Fullstack (m/f/d) – TypeScript
- Take over responsibility for the development of complex eCommerce and eLearning applications
- Analyse the existing systems and develop concepts for a high-performance, service-oriented application landscape (using nestJS, VueJS, among others)
- You work with product owners, data scientists, UX experts and key users and enjoy contributing your own ideas
- Desire for a start-up climate in an enormously successful company
- You know that headless !== headless and you are enthusiastic about architecture topics
- Event streaming, DDD and microservices are more than buzzwords for you.
- You love agile working methods and want to constantly improve processes together with your Scrum team and agile coaches
- As a convinced team player, you are also strong in your communication across teams
- An independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working rounds off your profile
- Localhost: free choice of hardware and IDE
- Automation: Docker, BitBucket Pipelines, AWS CodeDeploy
- Cloud: AWS, Vercel
- Technolgies: nestJs, vueJS Nice to have: Kafka, Pimcore
A versatile and responsible job with a lot of freedom in a cooperative atmosphere
Attractive career prospects in a strongly expanding entrepreneurial environment
100% of the tuition fees for a bachelor's or master's degree programme with a tech degree from the first day of work, as well as other attractive benefits in the area of continuing education
The possibility of a national and international job change within the company group
A high degree of time flexibility with a full-time or a part-time model (min. 30h a week)
Up to 80% home office (during Corona also 100% remote possible), 30 days holiday
Head office in Munich, centrally located
Performance-related salary increase, employee discounts and cooperations
You find yourself in this profile and are looking for a new challenge? Then apply online now via our career portal.
You can find further information at www.iu.de.
Wir entwickeln eine digitale Form der Bildung, die überall zugänglich ist – egal, wo man sich befindet. Unsere Lösungen sind mobil, ständig und an jedem Ort verfügbar. Durch den Einsatz von KI, NLP, Big Data Analytics, IoT, Cloudplattformen und Softwareentwicklung führen wir die digitale Transformation der Bildung an.
Mache Kollaboration zu deinem Prinzip
Sei mutig und setze auf Risiko
Sei offen für Innovation
Gib alles, um alle anderen zu stärken
Entwickle dein growth mindset
Achte auf dein Zeitmanagement
Gib unseren Kunden Priorität