Freelance Video Lecturer (m/f/d) – Case Study: Localization, Motion Planning and Sensor Fusion
Diesen Job teilen
%d Besucher:innen sehen sich gerade den Job an
Be part of a growing business – start your career at IU!
Since its founding in 1998, the IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented bachelor and master programs in various disciplines. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-recognized. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their satisfaction. Through our employees’ entrepreneurial mindset we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50 percent.
For our distance learning program "Data Science" (Master-level course) we are looking for a Freelance Video Lecturer (m/f/d) now for the following course:
Case Study: Localization, Motion Planning and Sensor Fusion
- Motion and Odometry
- Local Navigation
- Sensor Fusion
- Motion Planning
- Conception and creation of suitable presentations and a storyboard based on the teaching content
- Recording and editing of training videos in home office (especially PowerPoint presentations or screencasts with voiceover)
- Production of a course introduction video in front of the camera (video with "Talking Head")
- Topic planning and coordination with the responsible persons at the IUBH
- You have a relevant academic profile in the subject area mentioned.
- You can work with PowerPoint and have good presentation skills.
- You have basic technical equipment for video production (laptop, webcam, headset or microphone).
- You have an affinity for technology and, ideally, have experience with video
Our production team will assist you in the creation of recording and editing of presentations. A video coach will also provide storyboard guidance and technical support.
If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge as a freelancer, we look forward to receiving your application with the following documents (in English):
- Tailored CV and cover letter
- A relevant video sample (3-5 minutes)
- Your earliest start date
- Contact details of references
We look forward to receiving your application.
Wir heben die Grenzen auf und bringen Studierende, Bildung und Industrie zusammen. Wir sind nicht einfach nur Lehrende – wir sind Innovatorinnen und Innovatoren. Wir gehen neue Wege, um eng mit den Studierenden zusammenzuarbeiten und unsere gemeinsamen Ideen in der Wirtschaft zu testen, in Echtzeit. Wir schließen die Lücken zwischen Lehrenden und Studierenden ebenso wie die zwischen Studierenden und Arbeitskräften.
Mache Kollaboration zu deinem Prinzip
Sei mutig und setze auf Risiko
Sei offen für Innovation
Gib alles, um alle anderen zu stärken
Entwickle dein growth mindset
Achte auf dein Zeitmanagement
Gib unseren Kunden Priorität