(Senior) CRM Manager (m/f/d)
Diesen Job teilen
Grow with us – Start your career at IU International University!
Join our team effective immediately in a full-time position at one of our locations in Germany or remotely across Germany as (Senior) CRM Manager (m/f/d).
- You are responsible for all CRM activities from the conception to the implementation in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other email tools
- You design target group-specific journeys and coordinate the communication with our copywriting and graphics teams as well as other relevant departments
- As a CRM expert, you are responsible for the analysis, further development, and maintenance of all CRM processes
- You optimize templates and messaging through constant A/B testing
- You are monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating all key performance indicators in CRM and act data-based
- You have successfully completed your studies in Marketing, Business or in a related field
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in CRM, ideally in areas such as e-commerce or other transactional models
- You are experienced in working with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (min. 1 year) and you ideally have good HTML and CSS knowledge and experience
- Your communication skills are excellent, and you have strong analytical skills
- You enjoy creating a difference by initiating and improving incentive campaigns
- You are business fluent in English, your German sklills are at least on level B2
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work from wherever you want …: Project management tools (e.g. Scrum) and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? What about a sabbatical?
Become part of our CRM team at Germany's largest university! We know that we truly understand students. Through our CRM solutions, we know their current expectations and can better predict upcoming ones.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Anita at email@example.com.
Words are followed by actions: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at IU!
Wir entwickeln eine digitale Form der Bildung, die überall zugänglich ist – egal, wo man sich befindet. Unsere Lösungen sind mobil, ständig und an jedem Ort verfügbar. Durch den Einsatz von KI, NLP, Big Data Analytics, IoT, Cloudplattformen und Softwareentwicklung führen wir die digitale Transformation der Bildung an.
Hilf gemeinsam Großes zu erreichen
Sei mutig und setze auf Risiko
Sei offen für Innovation
Gib alles, um alle anderen zu stärken
Entwickle Dein growth mindset
Achte auf Dein Zeitmanagement
Gib unseren Kunden Priorität