Future of Learning
How we think and work
In 1998 we set out to break through the physical limits of education. Today, we are removing them completely. What’s the future of learning? With our tech-powered services, we are delivering education whenever, however, and wherever our students want to learn—tailored to their individual lives. It’s local, international, global, and always accessible.
- We were founded in 1998.
- We have over 20 campus locations.
- We offer over 120 study programmes.
- We are a state-approved & accredited university.
- We have been accredited unconditionally by the German Council of Science and humanities for ten years.
- In just over 20 years we have become Germany’s largest University.
- With 85,000+ students, we are growing almost exponentially.
- We have 2000+ employees, and we are the fastest growing employer in the German education sector.
- 97% of our students would refer us to another.
- We are the leader in the transformation of education delivery.
- We want to talk with you even if your CV or work experience isn’t a perfect fit for the position.
- We want to get to know the whole you, beyond your CV and talent.
- We want to understand your ambition and your ideal career so we can find what works for you.
- We are on a game changing mission and being positively different is what sets us apart from our competitors.
We are—ONE IU—built on four innovative service units.
We live to invent education services. Our Education-as-a-Service (EaaS) model enables learning on-demand, improves the economics, and creates life-changing opportunities for our students to grow and prosper. You can work on one service or across them all. Come help us write our next exciting chapter, shaping the future of education.
Study & work at IU simultaneously?
Yes is the answer.
Solving the old predicament of no job, no experience—no experience, no job! Our Traineeship gives you the chance to gain experience in a company and earn a degree at the same time.