Freelance Author Cyber Security – Security Controls in the Cloud (m/f/d)
Share this job
%d visitors are currently looking at the job
Be part of a growing business – start your career at IU!
Since its founding in 1998, the IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented bachelor and master programs in various disciplines. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-recognized. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their satisfaction. Through our employees’ entrepreneurial mindset we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50 percent.
Course Title: Security Controls in the Cloud
Study Programme: Bachelor Cyber Security, Distance Learning
- Cloud security is different
- Losing the intranet
- Security by design
- Secure cloud coding
- Confidentiality aspects
- Monitoring and Audit
- Summary and Research topics
- Remote and freelance contract
- Ability to develop your academic writing
- Guidelines and support from internal departments
- Opportunities to work on similar future projects
- Creating a course book and reading list (130-180 pages) from an existing module description
- Creating various assessment types
- A completed academic degree and profile (Master or PhD) related to the subject area
- Industry experience and/or previous experience developing course materials is advantageous
For your application to be considered please submit the following documents (in English and in a single .pdf file):
- Tailored CV and Cover Letter (including your earliest start date)
- An independent writing sample (3-5 pages) related to one of the topics listed under ‘Course Content’
- Academic Transcripts
We look forward to receiving your application.
For questions please contact Ramya S (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
For further information please visit https://www.iu-careers.com/ or https://www.iu.de/en/
How does our teaching differ from other universities? It's cool, modern & innovative! We rely on people from the field who want to combine their expertise with theory. The possible activities are wide-ranging, just like the many disciplines: From architecture to engineering to social work, there's something for everyone! And don't worry, you don't necessarily have to have taught before! An overview:
Make collaboration standard practice.
Be courageous and take risks.
Embrace innovation always.
Strive for the empowerment of everyone.
Adopt a growth mindset for scale.
Focus on getting things done on time.
Put customer focus first.