Freelancer Call for Applications – Healthcare Programmes (m/f/d)
Share this job
%d visitors are currently looking at the job
Be part of a growing business – start your career at IU!
Since its founding in 1998, the IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented bachelor and master programs in various disciplines. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-recognized. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their satisfaction. Through our employees’ entrepreneurial mindset we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50 percent.
For our Healthcare programmes (Bachelor- and Master-level), we are looking for Freelancers to undertake a variety of production tasks, working closely with our internal Professors and production departments.
· Creation of a course book (130 – 180 pages), reading list and corresponding assessment types
Freelance Video Lecturer:
· Planning, recording and editing video lectures (for offline study) based on an existing course book
· Remote and Freelance Contract (worldwide applications welcome)
· Guidelines and support from internal departments
· Opportunities to work on similar future projects
· A completed academic degree and profile (Master or PhD) related to the subject area
· Industry experience and/or previous experience developing course materials
For your application to be considered please submit the following documents (in English):
· Tailored CV and Cover Letter (including your earliest start date)
· Academic Transcripts
We look forward to receiving your application.
For questions please contact Ms Saska Hayre (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
Recruiter - Gesundheitsmanagement / Healthcare Management
How does our teaching differ from other universities? It's cool, modern & innovative! We rely on people from the field who want to combine their expertise with theory. The possible activities are wide-ranging, just like the many disciplines: From architecture to engineering to social work, there's something for everyone! And don't worry, you don't necessarily have to have taught before! An overview:
Make collaboration standard practice.
Be courageous and take risks.
Embrace innovation always.
Strive for the empowerment of everyone.
Adopt a growth mindset for scale.
Focus on getting things done on time.
Put customer focus first.