NLP Developer (m/f/d)
Share this job
Grow with us – Start your career at IU International University!
Join our NLP team effective immediately in a full-time position preferably in Munich, at one of our locations in Germany or remotely across Germany as NLP Developer (m/f/d).
- You collaborate closely with business units to create well-fitting chatbot for internal and customer-facing processes
- Be the go-to person for everything chatbot related
- You empower business units to maintain and continuously improve their chatbot after launch
- You keep up with developments of chatbot frameworks and the latest SOTA approaches regarding conversational agents
- You support your team in our upskilling initiatives and the development of new project ideas
- You have an academic background with focus on AI, ML, CS or other quantitative fields (mathematics, physics, computer science, etc.)
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience developing, maintaining, and testing chatbots or voice assistants (e.g. Google Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, Microsoft Luis, Rasa, IBM Watson, Jovo, or similar frameworks)
- Nice-to-have: You are familiar with current NLP models, libraries, and frameworks (e.g. GPT-3, T5, BERT, Fast.ai, SpaCy, Huggingface) and their underlying implementational foundations (e.g. Keras/Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- The ability to communicate effectively with people from various backgrounds and to impart knowledge is one of your strong points
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (C1), German is a plus, but not required
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work from wherever you want …: Project management tools (e.g. Scrum) and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? What about a sabbatical?
Become part of our Data Science & AI team at Germany's largest university! We develop solutions to further increase our efficiency and productivity – through automation, higher clocking, and better monitoring of our processes.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! If you have any other questions, feel free to contact our Tech Recruiting team at Tech-Recruiting@iu.org.
Words are followed by actions: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at IU!
Unrestricted access to learning is a life-changing concept. We build solutions for digital education that are accessible wherever we go. They’re mobile, always on, and everywhere. Advancing through AI, NLP, Big Data Analytics, IoT, Cloud platforms, and Software Development, we are leading the digital transformation of education in the era of Industry 4.0.
Make collaboration standard practice.
Be courageous and take risks.
Embrace innovation always.
Strive for the empowerment of everyone.
Adopt a growth mindset for scale.
Focus on getting things done on time.
Put customer focus first.